Monday, July 20, 2009

Perth Trip December 2008







I've been pretty lazy in regards to posting photos of the trips I have been on ... I thought I might post them now.

I actually went on quite a few trips last year. April 2008 I went to Adelaide to see my Aunty Chris and Rob her husband- my whole family went and we did a wine trail- Pictures are on facebook so will have to copy them over eventually, August 2008 I went to Melbourne to see my sister as we were farewelling her on her departure to the UK. December 2008 was my trip to Perth to spend Xmas with my mum, and I went back to Perth Mother's Day weekend to spend Mothers Day with my mum.

Thought I would finally post these pics from my Perth Trip for December 2008 - Taken at Perth's wildlife park and Kings Park, and I am sure when I get around to it I will post the other pics too. Better late than never :P

No comments: