Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Websites to boost the self esteem

Acceptance of Gay son Fail

Elephant ride slide placement fail

Transportation of people and luggage fail

Reliable logistics company fail

Sometimes when I feel like I am having a stupid day I like to remind myself that I am not really that stupid. There are two main websites that remind me that I am not as stupid as so many other people on the website blog I am about to tell you about.
The first of these websites is http://www.failblog.org/ this is a blog where people send pictures that convey other people failing at something. This is either through a behaviour, action or through a task that they may have attempted but have obviously failed miserably at it. It can also include signs with incorrect spelling, dangerous hazards, examples of racism and people expressing themselves in the most idiotic ways.

No comments: